12.28.2009

countdown to the new year

Thought I'd repost a birthday party I did in 2008 since the theme screams New Years. You can read more about the party here.

I'm planning to head out to Ikea on Wednesday to grab some more clocks so I can rework this idea with a different color scheme for our New Years celebration.

I also plan to do this if I can gather all the clocks I need
and give this as a take home favor

Having lived in South Carolina for a time as a missionary for my church I have come to love the Southern ways. Black Eyed Peas on New Years is a memory I have from my time there and I love the idea of sharing that tradition with my friends here in California.

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Genius idea with the "clock chargers"! I have always loved that Martha Stewart image with the clocks on the mantle to...

Gentry Fam said...

Love the clock ideas. So glad you are feeling better so you can give us so many ideas now. And so glad I am done with Christmas Cards so I can have time to visit your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Staci said...

Oh, the clock chargers make me so happy!!

janae said...

1) I think the anonymous post links to stuff you don't want to link to. I hovered over em and the site names had words I wouldn't repeat aloud.

2) I can't read the tag - and I really want to. Please, enlighten me on the black eyed pea thing!

Lauren said...

Congratulations, you're also on Tip Junkie!!!

http://www.tipjunkie.com/

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

LOVE the clock chargers!!

Jeni said...

I would like to know what is on the black eyed pea tag...I want to make these next year! Very cute.